Friday, March 13, 2015

Thankful Thursday...

Well hello there!

I hope everything is wonderful with you! 

I have had a busy week with work and life and sleep...you know how it goes! :)

Today is special because I am posting my very first "Thankful Thursday".  
 The first of many more to come!

I know technically it is Friday but last night I was caught up in playing around with all the amazing things you can do on a blog...and let's just say that took a little more time then expected.

So I have taken a moment to ponder the events of this week...to think of each day and to pick out a few things that I am grateful for! I thought sharing them with you might be a good way to begin my morning...and maybe you can take some time to think of a few things you are grateful for to! :)

Nothing starts a day off better then a little bit of gratitude!

So here we go!


Sunshine! 
It has been so wonderful to walk around in a t-shirt outside! Having the sun out this week made my horse happy, my dog happy, my vehicles happy (big day at the car wash) and all of that made me extremely happy!

My Animals!
Nothing brings a smile to my face faster then watching my furry friends and learning about their hilarious and loving personalities! This week I took a little extra time to cuddle and feed them treats...a few extra car rides and nibbles of grain. I bet the animals were thankful to! ;)

Technology and Social Media!
I am SO thankful that even though my family may be far away, I can pick up the phone any time and feel like I am right there with them! Texting, phone calls, Facebook...I am just so happy that I get to communicate with them as much as I do.

Friends!
This week I have been able to have some great visits with friends! It is so wonderful to catch up and to know that they are thinking of me.  Plus a few of them are pregnant so hearing all of their baby news is SO exciting!

and

Work!
I am so thankful that I have a job that I love, and that I can support myself by doing it.  I am so lucky to work in a setting where I am basically serving those around me 24/7.  I have found that when I take less time to focus on myself and more time to focus on others - my day goes so much better and I am so much happier!


I hope you enjoyed my list of things that I am thankful for!
Maybe take some time today to make your own...you will be glad you did! :)
When you sit down and think about it...we really are so very blessed in so many ways.

With love,
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment